Internet Service Provider (ISP)
An ISP (Internet service provider) is a company that provides individuals and other companies access to the Internet and other related services such as Web site building and virtual hosting. An ISP has the equipment and the telecommunication line access required to have a point-of-presence on the Internet for the geographic area served.
People ask us so many queries about ISP services and want solution. Here I am sharing some of the mostly asked queries from people all over India are: ISP business set up, ISP set up, Category C license, category B license.
Planning to start Internet Service Provider Business but confused? Take help from certified Mikrotik consultants.
Not to worry, WebTecz provides ISP Consultancy Services Package in India for starting an Internet Service Provider Business.
The ISP Consulting Package Includes:
- ISP License Procurement
- Technology Selection.
- Technology Implementation.
- Accounting Management.
- Different Types of Internet Services Management.
- Legal Procedures.
Based on Service Area of Operation, they are categorized as Category ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’
- Category A: This covers the territorial jurisdiction of the Union of India except specified areas that may be notified to be excluded from time to time.
- Category B: West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh-West, Uttar Pradesh-East, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai.
- Category C: District Level
Call Now +91-9814138141 to consult our Certified Consultant.